IBWO

IBWO
My inconclusive Ivory-bill picture. (Thanks for enhancing this picture, David Luneau.)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Long Absence

Well, it's been over two years since we have been searching regularly. I just wanted to make a post to say we are getting back into it. We stopped searching mostly because of a health problem that had me scared for quite a while, along with some false sightings we had reported.

 From now on, even if we have a sighting, it will not be reported unless we have definitive evidence. I will just be posting pictures of the swamp and of bark scaling at this point.

The only possible encounters I believe we have had at this point are the following. We saw a bird in 2009 that I cannot explain. A loud double knock in Wattensaw, 2010. Finally, a set of 2 double knocks heard with Frank Wiley, 2011. We have found good bark scaling only in Wattensaw.

P.S. We are also throwing around a trip to Cuba, or Mexico. So, sign up for that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment